10 September 2018

Well, Here We Go Again F***

AS IF THERE COULD BE any amount of time in space that is adequate enough distance to wedge, force, drive, and lock you up away from me! There is NO amount of time. None. Not in a hundred millennia. Not in a hundred millennia would ever be enough distance from you.

AS IF I HAVEN'T DONE everything I could from the thankful end to cut, block, chop you out, and otherwise pinch you out of every colourful opening possible or imagineable!

Have you learned nothing? Does your poisonous narcissism run so thickly vile in your blood that you could not possibly perceive the sheer gall you have in messaging me AFTER being blocked TWICE?

Be warned, fair public! Be warned! Professional gang criminals, Hells Angels kingpins, and societal scum have nothing on you. You. Are more extremely disordered than I could have ever imagined.

All the twisted, conniving, manic, and sociopathic implications aside - writing me AGAIN even though you knew you were blocked, messaging me (you DARE) with yet a NEW i.d., messaging me in FRENCH (you fucking asshole) when you REFUSED to speak in French during our raucous, tumultuous, and repulsive time together, implying that I would be childish not to respond to your seemingly casual message - there is SEVERELY insidious and revolting history by you to be singularly vile and draconian, repugnantly self seeking without recompense. There is NO casualty to you message. None. It is calculated and infinitely (and forevermore will be) ill-timed.

You played the demon from the start, taking advantage of my relationship to God and the Holy Mother, lying to me and inventing stories, planting your seed of filth.

You aided and abetted the ripping up of the family I had, instigating and goading and coercing along the whole way.

You were pleased to take advantage of my self destruction, pretending to be an innocent passerby.

You used me. In every way that you could, you used me. You used me to fulfill your selfish, empty needs. You used me as a human shield. You used me like a plaything, the way the devil does when he's fucking around with people. You saw to it that no end would come to your harassment and abuse - inside closed doors, out in public, on paper, off paper, emotional and psychological and physical haranguing, from the beginning to the very end.

You didn't want to put up with the aftermath of breaking up a family.

You threw shit fits in the middle of traffic-riddled streets in Quebec and in Saskatchewan.

You yelled at me for sobbing.

You consistently tried to trap me physically and financially.

I found out I wasn't the only person you used for the money you could get out of them.

Simon-Pierre was right to move back in with your mom out of fear that you were there.

We fought the most when I stood up for myself.

You are the reason I lost my girls. Twice.

When I tried to get away from you, you insisted you follow, promising things would be better but they never were.

You promised you understood that we were NOT together but came to my work and sucker punched a guy.

You were NEVER loving, only territorial.

You scared the living shit out of me.

You left me to drive 40+ hours by myself with your dog.

You did nothing with your additional schooling. You failed a literature class. IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE. And made me pay for it.

You whipped nasty surprises like that lots along the way. The bus ticket at the very beginning. The $1000+ failed semester. The $2000 overdraft, then the $4500. You never had money for anything. And I am STILL reeling in the aftermath of that.

None of this, none, begins to present the entire spiritual warfare underlying every single corner that was your wretched presence in my life. I took every intensely deliberate step I could to remove you from my life the first time. And even that time, it was a hellfire process that took MONTHS for you to JUST... GO... AWAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comment