09 January 2009

I cracked just before Christmas...

I wrote this in my other blog some time ago, after I'd completed the ginormous project of painting the entire upstairs.
* * *

Well... Oh my God, I don't know what to say. I mean, really, thank you so--

-much!! *tear*breathe*

Okay. *sigh* I'd like to thank first and foremost my publicists and agent. Without their undying support, I would not be here. Bug and Doll, you know who you are. HB? Yeah. You were there for me through the worst of it, from the beginning until the completed project. You helped me. You helped me so much.

I just can't believe it...

Thank you so much!

Uhh-m, I'd like to thank the paint mixing people, the supply store, um... the (*cue polite laugh) till clerks who rang me through. I just don't know what to say. I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible. This award goes out to you, this award... IS for you.

But mostly I would be amiss to not mention the hugest thank you my husband and my beautiful girls. This aware goes out to them-

No! Don't you dare cue the music!

-for their patience in living in disastrous conditions, having to navigate the treacherous piles of clutter in the living room, giving up their comfortable lives for the sake of Crazy Mommy Painting The House and um..

Wait, wait, wait!

Just... thank you all, dear people, for this award. This- *shakes head, tears up, shakes award* prize for the biggest job ever. I love you. Mommy loves you. *Mwa!* to you... goodnight, go to bed. Thank you, Academy!!

--*exit stage right

1 comment:

Please post your comment