06 March 2012

"...got-the-job, got-the-job, yippe-yay, I-got-the-job..."

If you know the tune to "Be Our Guest" from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, well then, you can replace the "..beef ragou, cheese souffle, pie and pudding en flambe.." with the title of this post and now you've got that little jiggy tune stuck in your head. Yes, yes you do. Now it's in your head because I put it there. Now you can have it banging around on repeat in your head, just like it is mine! Because the choir was running through their Disney piece this morning, and I've had it stuck in my head all morning just like you get to suffer now, too.

Anyway.

Yes, I got the job. Judy, who I presume is in charge of all things clerical at the dealership there called me this morning and offered me the job. It was so cute. Just the way and manner of her voice, the tone of the question. That was all.

I start tomorrow.


*eeeeee!


(Now you're wondering what the next words are on that verse, arencha?

"We'll prepare and serve with flair a culinary cabaret!..."
Nyeah, I had to look them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comment